ABSOLUE KÉRATINE Ultimate Repairing Mask - Thick Hair
Specifically developed for thick hair, this advanced, ultra-concentrated mask helps repair damage while visibly restoring hair to its former resilience for protected, shiny and soft strands.
- 92% felt hair was strengthened after the first application*
- 93% felt hair was soft to the touch after one month**
*% immediate satisfaction. Consumer test conducted on 80 women with thick hair. **% satisfaction after 4 weeks of use. Consumer test conducted on 80 women with thick hair.
- Ultra-creamy formula is suitable for thick hair
- Deeply nourishes and strengthens damaged and over-processed thick hair.
- Plant-based Keratin helps rebuild strands.
- Biocymentine extract strengthens to help restore the natural barrier to retain moisture.
- Camelina oil nourishes and protects the hair.
- Okara Extract helps repair hair.
To be used as an intensive therapy for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year in place of your usual hair care regimen. After cleansing, apply to towel-dried hair. Leave in, comb and rinse.
At a Glance
4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year
camelina oil, plant-based keratin, biocymentine, okara extract
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
With its exceptionally high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, specifically omega-3, this extract has a dual action on the hair fiber: it deeply nourishes the hair fiber and restores its protection while coating the scales of the hair.
This combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. This botanically-based ingredient helps hair look thicker, stronger, and healthier.
Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally comprise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair.
Rich in essential amino acids, lipids, sugars and minerals, this soybean extract closely resembles the keratin protein found in human hair and helps repair visible damage.