This sulfate-free formula gently cleanses while helping to repair and restore hair to its former resilience, leaving strands soft and shiny.
- 90% felt hair was soft to the touch from the first application*
*% immediate satisfaction. Consumer test conducted on 86 women.
- Gentle surfactants cleanse hair
- Light formula turns into a creamy mousse
- Plant-based Keratin helps rebuild strands
- Biocymentine extract strengthens to help restore the natural barrier to retain moisture.
- Camelina oil nourishes and protects the hair.
- Leaves hair soft and shiny without weighing it down.
To be used as an intensive therapy for 4 to 6 weeks, 2-3 times a year as needed in place of your usual hair care regimen. Apply to wet hair, lather well. Leave in for 1 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
At a Glance
4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year
camelina oil, plant-based keratin, biocymentine
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
With its exceptionally high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, specifically omega-3, this extract has a dual action on the hair fiber: it deeply nourishes the hair fiber and restores its protection while coating the scales of the hair.
This combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. This botanically-based ingredient helps hair look thicker, stronger, and healthier.
Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally comprise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair.