ABSOLUE KéRATINE Ultimate Renewal Mask
The ultimate care for extremely damaged, over-processed hair, this reviving mask instantly restores smoothness and shine for dramatically softer, healthier-looking hair as it helps protect against future damage.
felt hair was easy to
detangle and soft *tested over 4 weeks on 60 women
felt hair was less damaged with
- Ultra-concentrated reparative mask for extremely damaged, over-processed hair
- Strengthens brittle hair to minimize breakage
- Plant-based Keratin comprised of Soy protein extract and Wheat micro-proteins mimics natural hair keratin to fill in cracks and visibly strengthen brittle strands
- Biocymentine seals and smoothes hair cuticles
- Camelina oil imparts high shine and helps protect hair from environmental damage
Once or twice a week after shampooing, remove excess water and apply section by section. Comb through and leave on for 5-8 minutes before rinsing.
At a Glance
1 to 2 times per week
Camelina, Plant-Based Keratin, Biocymentine
Silicone, Paraben, Sulfate, Sodium Chloride
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Rich in omega-3 and other fatty acids, this oil reduces moisture loss by helping to restore the natural protective coating found on healthy hairs.
This combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. Rich in amino acids, this botanically-based ingredient helps make hair look thicker, stronger and healthier.
Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally comprise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair