TONUCIA Replumping Shampoo & Conditioning Mask
Formulated to combat the internal (biological clock) and external (stress, environmental) effects of aging on the scalp and hair, this pro-youth Shampoo & Conditioning Mask routine combines Tamarind Seed Extract, a plant-based hyaluronic acid, Orange Essential Oil and B-vitamins to provide instant density and optimal hydration for thicker, healthier and more youthful-looking hair.
Shampoo:90% felt hair was gently cleansed 1
Mask:90% FELT HAIR WAS REDENSIFIED 2
(1) % immediate satisfaction. Consumer test conducted on 74 women. (2) % SATISFACTION AFTER 4 WEEKS OF USE. CONSUMER TEST CONDUCTED ON 75 WOMEN
- Formulated to combat the internal (biological clock) and external (stress, environmental) effects of aging on the scalp and hair
- Tamarind Seed Extract (plant-based hyaluronic acid) helps to replump and redensify the hair fiber
- Orange essential oil and Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B8 & B7 help energize the scalp
- Wheat microproteins visibly plump each strand and fill gaps within the hairs’ cuticles
- Cimentrio complex helps fortify strands and prevent further damage
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Tamarind Seed Extract
Intensely moisturizes, replumps and adds density to the hair fiber
Orange essential oil
Soothes, invigorates and purifies to promote a healthy scalp
Designed to visibly enhance hair thickness, this ingredient also helps repair hair, reinforce strength and leaves hair bouncy and full of shine
Featuring a blend of phytosterols, ceramides and essential fatty acids, this complex helps nourish and repair the hair as it enhances strength, softness and shine
This thickening shampoo helps restore density, rehydrate the scalp and revitalize thinning hair leaving strands more youthful-looking from roots to ends.
Lightweight aqua-gel formula helps restore density and thickness, provide optimal hydration and revitalize thinning hair for stronger, more youthful-looking strands.