This one-step deep-cleansing shampoo and mask for oily scalps features Curbicia extract, Rhassoul clay and a blend of Thyme, Rosemary and Clove essential oils to enhance volume and shine while extending time between washings.
felt scalp is
felt hair becomes
oily less quickly*
* Satisfaction test. 62 women with oily scalps who wash their hair at least every 2 days after 14 days of use.
- Formulated for oily scalps
- Curbicia extract reduces excess oil and restores balance to the scalp
- Rhassoul mineral clay absorbs oil and removes impurities from the scalp
- A blend of Thyme, Rosemary, Orange and Clove essential oils provide deep cleansing
- Helps extend the time between shampoos
- Enhances hair volume and shine lightness and body
Once or twice a week, apply to damp scalp focusing on the roots. Leave on for 2–5 minutes before adding water and working into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
At a Glance
1 to 2 times per week
Rhassoul clay, Curbicia extract, Thyme oil, Rosemary oil, Clove oil, Orange oil
Sodium Chloride, Parabens, Silicones
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
This mineral-rich natural clay absorbs oil and impurities from the hair and scalp while leaving essential moisture intact.
This potent natural ingredient targets excess oil and optimizes conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.
Thyme essential oil
This essential oil’s cleansing and antiseptic benefits help reduce excess oil.
Rosemary essential oil
This essential oil is known for its scalp-purifying properties and helps hair appear healthier and stronger.
Clove essential oil
This essential oil provides gentle yet deep cleansing along with scalp-purifying benefits, making it ideal for oily hair and scalps.
Orange Essential oil
This aromatic essential oil’s soothing, invigorating and purifying benefits help promote a healthy scalp.