ABSOLUE KéRATINE Sublime renewal leave-In cream
Created to improve the look and feel of extremely damaged, over-processed hair, this leave-in treatment features Plant-based Keratin*, Biocymentine, Camelina oil and Sesame oil to repair hair and help protect against breakage.
* contains amino acids similar to those of hair keratin.
felt hair was easy to
style *tested over 4 weeks on 61 women
felt hair was less damanged with
- Daily no-rinse treatment for extremely damaged, overprocessed hair
- Dramatically improves hair elasticity to help prevent breakage
- Plant-based Keratin comprised of Soy protein extract and Wheat micro-proteins mimics natural hair keratin to fill in cracks and strengthen brittle strands
- Biocymentine seals and smoothes hair cuticles
- Camelina oil imparts high shine and helps protect hair from environmental damage
- Sesame oil helps prevent UV damage
Apply a dime-sized amount to dry or towel-dried hair from mid-lengths to ends. Style as usual.
At a Glance
Camelina, Plant-Based Keratin, Biocymentine
Sulfate, Sodium Chloride
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Rich in omega-3 and other fatty acids, this oil reduces moisture loss by helping to restore the natural protective coating found on healthy hairs.
s combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. Rich in amino acids, this botanically-based ingredient helps make hair look thicker, stronger and healthier.
Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally comprise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair.