KARINGA Ultimate Hydrating Mask
With a nourishing blend of Shea butter, Moringa extract and Argan oil, this ultra- hydrating mask for coarse, textured hair replenishes moisture and protects against breakage and damage while enhancing softness and shine.
elt hair was
strong and shiny*
felt hair was
easy to detangle*
*Satisfaction test. 42 women with coarse, textured hair after 4 weeks of use.
- An intensely nourishing mask for all types of textured hair, including curly, coiled, straightened or frizz-prone
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes fragile hair prone to dehydration
- Shea butter, Moringa extract and Argan oil lock in moisture and protect against environmental damage
- Helps minimize breakage and static
- Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny and easier to style
After shampooing, remove excess water and apply a generous amount section by section. Comb through and leave on for 10 minutes or more, depending on the hair’s level dryness. Rinse thoroughly.
At a Glance
Once a week
Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Moringa Extract
Sulfates, Parabens, Sodium-Chloride, Silicones
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree, this ingredient features high concentrations of essential fatty acids and antioxidants that help minimize environmental damage.
High in essential fatty acids that help repair and protect the hair while locking in moisture, this ethically- and sustainably-sourced antioxidant-rich oil is extracted from the kernels of the argan tree.
Rich in ceramides, phospholipids and sterols, this oil works to enhance hair strength and boost its resistance to environmental damage and moisture loss.