The natural solution for flaky scalps prone to dandruff. This shampoo for oily, flaky scalp helps reduce and prevent reoccuring flakes, immediately soothes scalp itching and discomfort, while balancing the scalp's microbiome.
- Eliminates Visible Flakes from first use and immediately soothes itching and discomfort*
- 100% satisfaction after 4 weeks of use**
*Consumer usage test conducted on 74 subjects with oily dandruff **Clinical study on anti-dandruff effectiveness in 17 subjects with oily dandruff for a period of 4 weeks + 4 weeks post treatment
- Lightweight gel formula can be used daily leaving the scalp feeling purified, and hair feeling healthy and light
- Powered by Organic, Fair For Life Wild Ginger Extract helps to reduce visible flakes
- Celery Extract soothes the scalp, reduces itching and discomfort and strengthens the scalps barrier, while also helping regulate keratin to limit the amount of flakes.
- Curbicia (Squash seed) extract helps to regulate oil production
- Rebalances the scalp microbiome and helps prevent the reoccurrence of flakes after 4 weeks of use
- 85% natural-origin ingredients
- Vegan, biodegradable and Dermatologist tested
Apply to wet scalp and hair, lather and rinse. Reapply, massage gently and leave in 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
*85% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 15% guarantee the sensoriality and the preservation of the product.
At a Glance
Wild Ginger Extract,Celery Extract
Silicones, Sulfates, Parabens
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Wild Ginger Extract
Wild giner extract is our drug-free alternative to flake control. Wild Ginger is known for its anti-fungal and detoxifying properties. It naturally soothes the scalp and eliminates visible flakes, and offers the same efficacy as chemical anti-flake active ingredient Zinc Pyrithione*
*In vitro purifying effectiveness in usual conditions of use
Celery root extract controls the scalp microbiome, regulates Keratin to limit scalp flaking, and strengthens the scalp barrier by inhibiting inflammatory responses on the skin, effectively reducing itching