ABSOLUE KéRATINE Renewal Shampoo
This rich shampoo for extremely damaged, over-processed hair is formulated with a strengthening blend of Plant-based Keratin*, Biocymentine and Camelina oil to help repair, smooth and instantly improve softness and shine.
*Contains amino acids similar to those of hair keratin.
hair *tested over 4 weeks on 62 women
- Provides mild yet effective cleansing for extremely damaged, over-processed hair
- Gentle enough for frequent use
- Plant-based Keratin comprised of Soy protein extract and Wheat micro-proteins mimics natural hair keratin to fill in cracks and strengthen brittle strands
- Biocymentine seals and smooths hair cuticles
- Camelina oil protects hair from environmental damage and imparts high shine
- Immediately restores softness and shine
Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair, work into a lather and rinse. For optimal results, use in tandem with other René Furterer Absolue Kératine products.
At a Glance
Camelina, Plant-Based Keratin, Biocymentine
Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Rich in omega-3 and other fatty acids, this oil reduces moisture loss by helping to restore the natural protective coating found on healthy hairs.
This combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. Rich in amino acids, this botanically-based ingredient helps make hair look thicker, stronger and healthier.
Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally comprise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair.