Formulated with Acanthus extract and Evening Primrose oil to enhance the definition of curls and waves, this conditioner helps protect and hydrate hair while offering frizz control and silky-soft texture without weighing hair down.
felt hair was
perfectly detangled* *Satisfaction test. 31 women after 3 weeks use.
felt curls were
redefined and enhanced** **Satisfaction test. 66 women after 2 weeks use.
- Hydrating conditioner for enhancing curls and waves
- Offers frizz control, volume and definition
- Acanthus extract promotes curl and wave shape
- Evening Primrose oil helps protect hair from humidity
- Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny and easy to style
After shampooing, apply a quarter-sized amount to towel-dried hair. Leave in for 1-2 minutes, comb through and rinse thoroughly.
*96% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 4% guarantee the sensoriality and the preservation of the product.
At a Glance
Acanthus extract, Evening Primrose oil
Sulfates, Parabens, Sodium-Chloride, Silicones
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Indigenous to the area surrounding the Mediterranean, the protein-rich extract from the leaves of this ornamental plant forms a weightless coating on each hair to help add shape, volume and definition to curls.
Evening Primrose oil
With a high concentration of omega-6 fatty acids, this flower-derived oil promotes smooth, defined curls and helps reduce humidity-induced frizz.