ABSOLUE KÉRATINE Ultimate Repairing Mask- Fine to Medium Hair
An advanced, concentrated mask that helps repair damage while visibly restoring hair to its former resilience without weighing fine strands down.
- 92% felt hair was detangled from the first application
- 89% felt hair was strong after 1 month**
*% immediate satisfaction. Consumer test conducted on 83 women with normal to fine hair. **% satisfaction after 4 weeks of use. Consumer test conducted on 83 women with normal to fine hair.
- Light formula is suitable for fine to medium hair.
- Helps repair damaged and over-processed hair.
- Hair is left detangled, protected, soft and shiny.
- Plant-based Keratin helps rebuild strands.
- Biocymentine extract strengthens to help restore the natural barrier to retain moisture.
- Camelina oil nourishes and protects the hair.
- Okara Extract helps repair hair.
To be used as an intensive therapy for 4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year as needed in place of your usual hair care regimen. After cleansing, apply to towel-dried hair. Leave in, comb and rinse.
At a Glance
4-6 weeks, 2-3 times a year
camelina oil, plant-based keratin, biocymentine, okara extract
SULFATES, SILICONES, PARABENS, SODIUM-CHLORIDE
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
With its exceptionally high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, specifically omega-3, this extract has a dual action on the hair fiber: it deeply nourishes the hair fiber and restores its protection while coating the scales of the hair.
This combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. This botanically-based ingredient helps hair look thicker, stronger, and healthier.
Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally comprise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair.
Rich in essential amino acids, lipids, sugars and minerals, this soybean extract closely resembles the keratin protein found in human hair and helps repair visible damage.