With a nourishing blend of Shea butter, Moringa extract and Argan oil, this ultra- hydrating mask for coarse, textured hair replenishes moisture and protects against breakage and damage while enhancing softness and shine.
hair is easier
to detangle *test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin
shiny *test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin
stronger *test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin
- An intensely nourishing mask for all types of textured hair, including curly, coiled, straightened or frizz-prone
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes fragile hair prone to dehydration
- Shea butter, Moringa extract and Argan oil lock in moisture and protect against environmental damage
- Helps minimize breakage and static
- Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny and easier to style
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the mask to damp hair. Leave in for 10 minutes of more depending on dryness. Comb through and rinse thoroughly.
At a Glance
Once a week
use time10 minutes
Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Moringa Extract
Silicone, paraben, Sodium Chloride, Sulfate
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree, this ingredient features high concentrations of essential fatty acids and antioxidants that help minimize environmental damage.
High in essential fatty acids that help repair and protect the hair while locking in moisture, this ethically- and sustainably-sourced antioxidant-rich oil is extracted from the kernels of the argan tree.
Rich in ceramides, phospholipids and sterols, this oil works to enhance hair strength and boost its resistance to environmental damage and moisture loss.