Formulated for coarse, textured hair, this nourishing styling cream features ethically-sourced Shea butter, Moringa extract and Argan oil to visibly plump fragile strands, minimize breakage and protect against damage.
easy to style *test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin *test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin
silky *test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin
hydrated test carried out over 28 days on 42 women of African and mixed-race origin
- Daily leave-in treatment for all types of textured hair, including curly, coiled, straightened or frizz-prone
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes fragile hair prone to dehydration
- Shea butter, Moringa extract and Argan oil lock in moisture and protect against environmental damage
- Helps minimize breakage and static
- Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny and easier to style
Apply to dry or towel-dried hair from mid-lengths to ends. Style as usual.
At a Glance
1 - 2 times per week
Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Moringa Extract
Silicone, paraben, Sodium Chloride, Sulfate
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree, this ingredient features high concentrations of essential fatty acids and antioxidants that help minimize environmental damage.
High in essential fatty acids that help repair and protect the hair while locking in moisture, this ethically- and sustainably-sourced antioxidant-rich oil is extracted from the kernels of the argan tree.
Rich in ceramides, phospholipids and sterols, this oil works to enhance hair strength and boost its resistance to environmental damage and moisture loss.