TRIPHASIC Reactional Concentrated Serum
Leave-in, 100% drug-free formula addresses the underlying causes of sudden, temporary thinning hair. Infused with natural key ingredients, this potent serum helps preserve the scalp’s natural balance, stimulate the anagen phase and strengthen hair.
- 88% felt hair had vitality*
- 87% felt hair was more resilient**
* % satisfaction after 1 month of use. Consumer usage test carried out on 99 subjects.
** % satisfaction after 3 months of use.
- Addresses the three main factors that contribute to sudden, temporary hair thinning.
- Lotus Mineral Complex minimizes the effects of stress on the skin and preserves the scalp's natural balance.
- Pfaffia extract helps maximize the supply of nutrients available to the scalp and optimize conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair
- Lemon essential oil helps to stimulate microcirculation and revitalize hair
- ATP provides an essential source of energy to the hair follicles.
Use once a week for three months. Snap the top of the ampoule off and attach applicator. Apply the entire vial to a clean, damp scalp section by section. Massage scalp to encourage product penetration. Do not rinse. Proceed to styling. For best results, continue to use on an ongoing basis.
At a Glance
Once a week for 3 months
Lotus Mineral Complex, Pfaffia Extract,Lemon Essential Oil, ATP Intensif, B3, B5, B6, Amino Acids
Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Sodium - Chloride
René Furterer combines plant extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
Lotus Mineral Complex
Minimizes the effects of cellular stress and preserves the scalp's natural balance.
Helps maximize the supply of nutrients available to the scalp and optimize conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.
Lemon Essential Oil
Rich in Vitamin C, this essential oil is used for its stimulating and antiseptic properties to revitalize skin and hair and helps to increase microcirculation.
An essential source of energy that helps to strengthen the hair follicles.