This concentrated leave-in serum addresses the three main factors that contribute to hereditary progressive hair thinning, and has been proven to promote the appearance of thicker, fuller, healthier-looking hair.
hair *tested on 90 men with progressive hair loss over 30 months
- Addresses the three main factors that contribute to hereditary progressive hair thinning
- Natural Pfaffia extract and essential oils of Orange and Lavender energize the scalp and optimize the environment for healthy hair
- Curbicia (Squash Seed) extract reduces excess oil
- Bitter Orange extract protects the hair bulbs
- Scientifically-shown to promote the appearance of thicker, fuller, hair after three months*
Use twice a week for the first month and then once a week thereafter. Step 1: Turn the cap all the way to the right to release the powder. Shake vial to mix the ingredients. Step 2: Apply the entire vial to a clean, damp scalp section by section using the applicator tip. Massage scalp to encourage product penetration. Do not rinse. Proceed to styling. For best results, continue to use Triphasic on an ongoing basis.
At a Glance
Twice a week for the 1st month and then once a week thereafter
Pfaffia, Orange, Lavender, Curbicia, Bitter Orange, Liquorice
Paraben, Silicone, Sodium Chloride
René Furterer has always combined plant extracts with essential oils that are rigoursly selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
This potent extract helps maximize the supply of nutrients available to the scalp and optimize conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.
Orange essential oil
This potent essential oil’s soothing, invigorating and purifying benefits help promote a healthy scalp.
Lavender essential oil
This botanical extract provides gentle yet effective cleansing and promotes optimal conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.
This potent natural ingredient targets excess oil and optimizes conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.
This botanical extract provides soothing benefits while optimizing conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.